Experience The Skies is a company that focuses on improving passenger experience through marketing, technology and route network planning. We are available for consulting and speaking services for airlines, airports and consumers.
Consulting and Speaking Services
Passenger Experience Roadmap
The Passenger Experience Roadmap beings at booking and ends at post flight. At every junction, both airlines and airports interact with passengers through different mediums.
We offer services to evaluate the seamlessness of the interaction between the airline and airport with the passenger.
We offer the following evaluation for airlines:
- Product offering of different classes of service against competition;
- Route network analysis including evaluation of passenger loads, profitability, competition analysis, and future route map;
- Use of technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness; and
- Evaluation of current marketing partners. Identification of new opportunities which would enhance the airline brand and provide new services for passengers.
We offer the following evaluation for airports:
- Customer analysis against service offered at the airport. This include surveying and data analysis;
- Route network analysis including fleet / route planning and marketing and gate placement;
- Use of technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of passenger flow and movement;
- Current marketing partners. Identification of new opportunities which would enhance the airport brand and provide new services for passengers; and
- Multi-modal transportation consideration to/from the airport.
Individuals and Businesses
Experience The Skies offers the following services to individuals and businesses:
- Research best ways to get from point a to point b while minimizing costs or miles for individuals and businesses;
- Analyze individual or business needs and design a program to based on specific travel budget; and
- Educate on the different products provided by airlines and airports including fare classes, on board service and unique amenities
2016 Speaking Engagements
January – Transportation Review Board Annual Meeting – Washington DC, USA
March – Passenger Terminal Expo – Cologne, Germany
May – Passenger Check-in Summit – Shanghai, China
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more details.